The Homeschool Odyssey Series
Presented by Group Travel Odyssey
Welcome to Branson- where family and fundamental, wholesome values are first! Join other homeschool families for a thrilling adventure in the stunning Ozarks! Explore the remarkably beautiful Dogwood Canyon or kayak the breathtaking Lake Taneycomo with Kayak Branson. Kick it up a notch as you race through the twists and turns of the Track Family Fun Park’s 14 go-kart tracks, perfect for every age level. Watch as the Sight and Sound Theatre brings the Bible to life in a stunning production of Moses or choose a family-friendly favorite at one of countless Branson theaters. We’ve even included a stop at Silver Dollar City- an 1880’s style theme park in the heartland of America!
There is so much to do, we couldn’t put it all into our event, so please contact Group Travel Odyssey at 888-440-5245 to find out what other amazing things you can add to your families educational adventure! You can also visit our Branson destination page to explore our lodging partners for this event, then contact Group Travel Odyssey at the phone number above to finalize your choices.
You can Join the Odyssey and be included in all we are doing for the week.
*You are responsible for your family’s lodging, transportation and parking. Proof of homeschooling necessary to be part of this event.
- Welcome to Branson! Check-in at designated GTO registration desk and let us know you got here safely.
- Our first adventure is the Dogwood Canyon Nature Preserve. Enjoy the rugged beauty this preserve has to offer. Take time to explore and participate in the various outdoor activities. (Currently closed due to flooding; will attend if reopen by September)
- Next have some fun at The Track Family Fun Park with Andy’s Frozen Custard. Enjoy high rise and classic go-kart tracks for all ages followed by the best frozen treat in the Ozarks!
- Today we start out at Fritz’s Adventure. Families will build trust and have fun together by bringing the challenges of an outdoor adventure to this amazing multi-dimensional indoor setting.
- Don’t miss the Sight and Sound Theater and tour. Experience the incredible story of Moses with stunning special effects and live animals.
- Comedy? Musical? Magic? It’s your choice of an evening show!
- Everyone in the family will have a rootin’ good time today at Silver Dollar City, an 1880’s theme park in the heartland of America. Special homeschool programming will be available exclusively to you as VIP guests!
- Hungry? Don’t forget to purchase your meal coupons.
- Tour Branson on land and in the water as you Ride the Ducks! Discover the history behind some of America’s unique military vehicles and then splash down and cruise Table Rock Lake!
- Embrace an historic educational experience as you take on the role of passenger aboard the RMS Titanic at the world’s largest Titanic Museum attraction.
- Finish this exciting day by taking in your choice of an evening show!
- Begin another amazing day in the Ozarks with Kayak Branson. Glide over the sparkling waters of Table Rock Lake or Taneycomo River. Bring your camera!
- Dixie Stampede (depending on matinee schedule) will thrill your family with a friendly North and South competition, horse riding stunts at top speeds, spectacular special effects and phenomenal musical productions all while enjoying a mouth-watering four-course family feast.
- The spectacle doesn’t stop here! End your night at the evening show of your choice.
- Didn’t get to do everything at Silver Dollar City? Enjoy an extra day of family fun with exclusive homeschool programming!
- Don’t forget to purchase your meal tickets.
- Wrap up an incredible day with a fabulous evening show of your choice.
There is plenty more to explore in Branson during your “Free” time. We hope you had an exceptional experience and wish you safe travels until we see you on the next Homeschool Odyssey!
Take advantage of special deals exclusively for Homeschool travelers! “Join our Branson Odyssey” for an amazing rate of $417.00 per person.
FPEA Florida Homeschool Convention Special: Book an Odyssey by June 30 and Receive a $50.00 Per Person Discount
Transportation, Parking, Lodging, and credit card processing fees not included.
For even bigger discounts, don’t forget to book your accommodations and dining through the Group Travel Odyssey website!