Homeschool Series- Chattanooga
Presented by Group Travel Odyssey
We don’t like to toot our own horn, but whooo…whooo…what an event we have in store for you; a beautiful destination with amazing things to do. We have wrapped many of them in a Homeschool Chattanooga Week. This event captures the beauty of geography, the history of the region and of course some fun and exciting adventures along the way.
There is so much to do, we couldn’t put it all into our event, so please contact Group Travel Odyssey at 888-440-5245 to find out what other amazing things you can add to your families educational adventure! You can also visit our Chattanooga destination page to explore our lodging partners for this event, then contact Group Travel Odyssey at the phone number above to finalize your choices.
You can Join the Odyssey and be included in all we are doing for the week.
*You are responsible for your family’s lodging, transportation and parking. Proof of homeschooling necessary to be part of this event.
Chattanooga Dates Coming Soon
- Welcome to Chattanooga! Check in at the GTO designated registration desk and let us know you arrived safely!
- Our first day together starts at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum to experience a “moving museum” of sights and sounds associated with a slower-paced era when railroad travel was a way of life. All aboard!
- We’ll visit the famous Chattanooga Choo Choo Terminal Station where “nothing could be finer” than seeing the 1909 terminal station that houses several gift shops, the Glen Miller Formal Gardens and new restaurants. Don’t miss the Grand Dome lobby, the world’s largest free-standing brick dome building
- Next, we’ll head to the newest downtown attraction, the Songbirds Guitar Museum at the Choo Choo complex. This one of a kind collection tells the stories of music and life in the 1950s – 1970s. We’ll be immersed in a display worth millions and enjoy a unique perspective into America’s music culture
- Let’s stay on track with a visit to Warehouse Row for a premier shopping experience steeped in railroad history
Join The Odyssey
There is plenty more to explore in Chattanooga during your “Free” time.
Take advantage of special deals exclusively for Homeschool travelers! Join our Chattanooga Odyssey for an amazing rate of $199.00 per person.
For even bigger discounts, don’t forget to book your accommodations and dining through the Group Travel Odyssey website!